Category archives: Baby
- One of the most touching things I've discovered as a photographer, is having the ability to watch families start. Many of my wedding clients later bring their newborn to the studio to shoot. I met Bently's parents last year, and photographed their wedding, a beautiful ceremony, and very touc[...]
- At nine months, Miss Hadley has gotten to be quite the handful! We opted to work mostly indoors due to the weather, since our schedules didn't quite line up for a reshoot. Mom brought some bead necklaces, which Hadley took to immediately! She brough a cute tutu, and we shot for as long as we[...]
- I photographed Cambry on rather warm August afternoon. We did a blend of indoor studio shots, and outdoor shots around Island Park near downtown Fargo. Mom and Dad brought along a beautiful little knit hat, made by a friend of the family which demanded some attention! [...]
- We got to shoot Jacob's first birthday with a Trash the Cake session, which are always a fun experience. Jacobs grandmother brought a really fun "Cars" themed cake, and with a little prodding, Jacob dove right in.
- My second shoot with Hadley we had an outstanding outdoor session on a beautiful mid-June day. We caught some gorgeous light in a local playground just off of downtown Fargo.
- Hadley is a bit of a return customer. I photographed her parents wedding two years ago, a lovely ceremony in a beautifull church in Fergus Falls. We'll be shooting her first full year as part of our "Year One" package.